Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 12

Ahhh... I botched it. Didn't take a single picture yesterday, though I took my camera everywhere with me. Oh well. Over the past two years, I've learned that you don't quit a project just because you mess up one day, or two, or even a week. So you messed up? Yep, sure did. It's what you do afterwards that decides your spirit and your fate.

I am declaring, in the words of Our Lady of Weightloss: "All is forgiven. Move on."




Cheryl is helping me decide what sorts of pictures to take based on the Letter-A-Day theme. Seeing as how she's in the super-important pre-reading stage, I think I'll continue with the theme as incentive to keep her interested.

Cheryl's very irritated that I didn't take any L pictures yesterday, even though she suggested llamas, lotion, lots, laundry, lollypop, lemon and ladybug. I must keep my promise to take an L and an M one today. Promise number one: L is for Lazy. It's 8:30AM on Sunday and most of my family are doing the same thing as Will.

No comments: