Sunday, January 27, 2008

Have you noticed?

I can't seem to keep up posting a photo a day. I'm more of a "spurt an undertermined period" type.



Amanda went the dance at her boyfriend's school. She truly did try to let me take a good picture but her natural, er, personality, creeps through. And she absolutely does NOT look fat.

Friday night, looking for interesting subjects. This is interesting, but not necessarily for pictures. Is that my foot under the desk? I think so.


Manda says it's too monochromatic. I'm so glad she knows everything.




Amanda yawned. I think it's not bad for a silk flower in flourescent lighting.

It's a popcan. A popcan that someone sprayed silver, then sprayed with glue, then rolled in glitter and confetti stuff, then hotglued on a purple paper bow on for wings. A few more touches and it's a popcan angel. Fairly to severly tacky--in my not at all humble opinion--but the colors and shadow are sort of cool.

Pins. A thorny subject. I amuse myself.

4 comments:

Aynde said...

She does not look fat!! Do I need to come over there adn give her a boot in the ass?? Sheesh. Cute boyfriend......I like his eyebrows. Is he nice? Is he worthy? Do I need to bring the other boot??

Chris said...

Manda and the guy look like they've stepped out of High School Musical. She's probably "too old" to think that's a compliment :)

And you're just a few cans away from being Andy Warhol...

MamaChristy said...

Aynde, bring all the boots you want, as long as you come too. He appears worthy but here's a switch, this time we're on the RIGHT side of the tracks, so to speak. Weird!

Chris, LOL!

Anonymous said...

More years than I care to think of since I've seen Manda, and her expression hasn't changed a bit... :D