Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 4

Dan... at his Desk.. which is Decorated.

Man, I'm goofy.



I used Cowboy's computer to upload my picture yesterday and did not realize that it wasn't compressed or resized. I had to do the same thing again today but got it right this time.

Dan is one of my tertiary supervisors (his term, honest). He drives me insane and has taught me a ton. Tomrrow's his birthday; my other D coworker and I surprised him.




I have tons of errands to run this weekend, am taking the camera along with. Hopefully I'll run across interesting images for E and F. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Aynde said...

If you start rhyming on this thing we were in trouble! LOL

Can't wait to see more pics!!! I should do this....it would get me out of the house ...but I have not yet adjusted to the cold here.

MamaChristy said...

I promise not to start rhyming.

I meant it.

Anybody want a peanut?